Publications in journals by faculty related to CCIS.
- International Solidarity and Ethnic Boundaries: Using the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict to Strengthen Ethno-national Claims in Northern Ireland By Rawan Arar
- Legacies of Inequity: How Hometown Political Participation and Land Distribution Shape Migrants' Path into Wage Labor by Abigail L. Andrews
- The Localized Global Economy in Northern Morocco - La economía global localizada en el norte de Marruecos by Antonio Trinidad Requena, Rosa M. Soriano-Miras, Francisco Barros Rodríguez, Kathryn Kopinak and Jenna Hennebry
- Epidemics, National Security, and US Immigration Policy by Robbie J. Totten
- International Relations, Material and Military Power, and United States Immigration Policy: American Strategies to Utilize Foreigners for Geopolitical Strength 1607 to 2012 by Robbie J. Totten